Blackfriars Honorary Dramatic Society

The Blackfriar Honorary Dramatic Society started off as the Dramatic Society/Club back in 1917. In 1936, the society formed the Blackfriars as a fraternity and ran as an honorary drama fraternity until 1962, when it became the Blackfriar Theater Guild. Shortly after, another club called The Theater Guild formed, and the Blackfriars became the Blackfriar Honorary Dramatic Society in 1964 and continued until 1967.

 

 

Blackfriars Honorary Dramatic Society