Kappa Chi Delta
Kappa Chi Delta was formed in June of 1931, when Phi Beta Nu and Pi Phi Omega combined.
Phi Beta Nu was formed in 1930. It was previously the Beta Society (1928-1929) and changed its name in 1930.
Pi Phi Omega was formed in the fall of 1929, formally known as the Omega Society (1928-1929), and ran under that name till 1930.
After Kappa Chi Delta came to be, it ran until 1940.