Phi Kappa Pi
Phi Kappa Pi originated in 1906 as a local sorority at The Crane School of Music, under the name Pi Delta Sigma. In June 1928, Pi Delta Sigma became affiliated with the Clionian Fraternity.
Phi K then became the seventh, or Kappa, chapter of Clio. The group existed at Potsdam until 1953, when they had to sever their ties to the other chapters by decree of the State University, thus becoming Phi Kappa Pi.
The year of their 15th anniversary, they moved into 58 Elm St., where they still reside today.
Phi K has participated in numerous activities on and off campus, such as walks for different organizations, Greek Week and the annual town and campus clean-up day.