Psi Phi Delta
Psi Phi Delta got started in 1948, when a group of Crane School of Music students traveled to Oswego for a concert. This statewide fraternity was originally founded in 1917, and Potsdam went on to house the fourth chapter, the Delta Chapter.
The "red-sweater men" were located originally on Pleasant Street, until 1956, when they purchased 14 Pierrepont Ave. They remained there until 1970, when Psi Phi moved to 15 Bay St.
Much like the other fraternities and sororities on campus, Psi Phi was involved in fundraisers and social events, like Beer Blast and the Ice Carnival. Psi Phi also had "friends" to help them out. The Friends of Psi Phi would assist the fraternity in community and social events.
Psi Phi Delta is no longer recognized by the College.